Come and start 2023 out right by joining the Carlton Trail Ski Club at the Humboldt Golf Club on January 1 to classic ski, skate ski, or snowshoe.
1:00 to 4:00 pm
$5.00 per person regardless of age
All ages welcome
Open to both Club Members and Non-members
First: Register yourself at the clubhouse – everyone must register.
Second : Go out and ski or snowshoe! Your choice. Go as far as you wish.
Third : Keep track of your km skied/snowshoed. Then REPORT THE NUMBER OF KM SKIED / SNOWSHOED TO THE REGISTRATION DESK at the clubhouse.
Fourth : Enjoy some food (available for Purchase at the golf club house) or FREE water, hot chocolate, or coffee. Then relax and visit. When you are ready, you can go and ski or snowshoe some more – as much as you wish until 4 PM.
By Registering and recording your kilometers skied at the clubhouse registration, you will automatically be presented with a CERTIFICATE stating your involvement in this first ever event ( a collector’s item for sure) , and you will be registered for PRIZES which will be awarded as well as door prizes.
Prizes will be awarded for:
1. Adult with most number of km skied/snowshoed.
2. Child under 18 with most number of km skied/snowshoed.
3. Child under 6 with most number of km skied/snowshoed.
4. Most colorful ski/snowshoe outfit. Adult and children’s categories
5. The oldest (not necessarily the most mature) skier/snowshoer registered.
6. The youngest skier/snowshoer registered.
Bring your own equipment as no rentals are available.