Humboldt/Lanigan RCMP state that Raymond Moody has been located and taken into custody without incident.
Raymond Moody's next scheduled court appearance will be held on Monday, May 9, 2022 at the Saskatoon Provincial courthouse.
The Humboldt and Lanigan RCMP would like to thank the public for their assistance.
Previous story below:
Humboldt and Lanigan RCMP Detachments are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Raymond Stephen Moody who is currently wanted by the Humboldt Lanigan RCMP for the following offences:
- Flight from Peace Officer Section 320.17 of the Criminal Code
- Operation of a Conveyance while Prohibited Section 320.18 of the Criminal Code
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle Section 320.13 of the Criminal Code
- Resist/ Obstruct Peace Officer Section 129 (a) of the Criminal Code
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
Furthermore, Raymond Moody is on release order stemming from an assault investigation where he was released on conditions that he has not followed since November 2021.
Moody is described as being 6’2” tall, 180 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes. He is known to frequent the communities of Bruno and Humboldt
If you have information about the immediate whereabouts of Raymond Moody, do not approach him and contact Humboldt RCMP at 306-682-2535 or 310-RCMP(7267) or you may contact Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online.