Athletes from across the Horizon School Division were looking to advance to districts on Tuesday.
The Horizon Central Athletic Association hosted pre-districts in Humboldt, Quill Lake, Raymore and Strasbourg.
Top qualifiers from each of the four meets advance to districts, which take place May 23 in Saskatoon.
Points are generated based on how an athlete finished, which are calculated for an aggregate total.
Aggregate winners for pre-districts were:
- Midget Girls: Alexis Thibodeau (HCI), Hannah Friesen (Watson), Madison Rachkewich (Rose Valley)
- Midget Boys: Adam Schlosser (Cudworth), Tristan Bergquist (Wynyard), Reagan Rohel (St. Brieux)
- Junior Girls: Catherine Vachon (Bellevue), Makenna Gerwing (HCI), Mary Latoski (Wynyard), Cassidy Smith (Rose Valley)
- Junior Boys: Masson Altrogge (Middle Lake), Damon Schwartz (Watson), John Anasarias (Kelvington)
- Senior Girls: Jenna Brockman (Middle Lake), Kellie Kozak (Ituna), Lily Yungmann (Annaheim), Grace Flaman (Lake Lenore)
- Senior Boys: Landon Kohle (Cudworth), Rylan Sokul (Wynyard), Tysen Rachkewich (Rose Valley)
- Bantam Girls: Sydney Hilbert (St. Dominic), Jesslyn Leibel (Wynyard), Halle Boyes (Kelvington)
- Bantam Boys: Kody McGinn (Humboldt Public), Justin Popadynec (Wynyard), Jace Collins (Lake Lenore)
- Peewee Girls: Carsen Stadnyk (St. Dominic), Rosetta Cyr (Punnichy), Aubree Radoux (Archerwill)
- Peewee Boys: Carter Pavelich (St. Dominic), Kalan Geddes (Punnichy), Kaiden Korolchuk (Quill Lake)
Full results for each meet can be obtained below.